- Self-administered pregnancy tests
- Report of Pregnancy Forms for Medicaid approval
- Presentation of abortion facts, single parenting and adoption options
- Confidential counseling/mentoring with state certified pregnancy counselors
- Locating temporary emergency housing for pregnant women
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Nutrition, parenting, & other classes for pregnant clients. Clients who complete classes earn shopping rewards for new maternity and baby items.
- Maternity clothes, baby clothes, baby beds, etc. through the “Mercy for Mama’s” program
- “What’s That Dresser For?” – Expecting mother receives refurbished baby chest filled with new items donated by local groups.
- “Dress for Success” program
- Potty training incentive program
- Local Service Agencies
- Maternity Homes
- Adoption Agencies